Abalon Flea Control & Extermination
Serving New York and the Greater Tri-State Areas
Call Abalon And Eliminate Your Flea Problem Today.
Go through this quick checklist to help determine whether you should have an inspection.
- Fleas are about 1/8th of an inch in size.
- Fleas are reddish-brown to black in color.
- Gnats look similar but Gnats fly (hover). Fleas don't fly, they jump.
- Fleas are flat which will make them difficult to find by examining your pet's coat.
- You or a member of your family have flea bites.
If you suspect you have fleas, call now and we will perform a thorough inspection. Do not wait. Expert inspection is the first step to eliminating fleas.
If you have a flea problem, elimination and prevention techniques need to be employed to properly get rid of fleas. Getting rid of fleas is a partnership between the homeowner and the company, as we need you to follow some basic post-treatment steps. Here is what you can expect:
3 Steps To Get Rid Of Your Fleas
Abalon will come to your home and provide an inspection.
Once it's confirmed you have a flea infestation, a floor treatment is used to eliminate live fleas and eggs.
The homeowner completes a thorough vacuuming of all rugs, carpeting, flooring and furniture. We'll show you how. If a pet is involved they have to be treated at the same time by a vet or animal handler.